Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Retro Uprising Support Questions and answers about Retro Uprising.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Support > Retro Uprising Support

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2018, 03:40 AM   #1
catchaserguns's Avatar
Regular Poster
14 posts
catchaserguns is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
catchaserguns

Games won't play on windows 10

I've tried to play games on this site and when I tried the arcade ox it said I needed direct x 7. any solutions?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Games won't load Torlek Help 8 11-24-2019 03:22 AM
Games won't play on FireFox rodiccuss Retro Uprising Support 16 05-05-2016 05:55 PM
Coin-op and N64 games not working, a Windows 10 error? Aneita Retro Uprising Support 18 01-15-2016 12:58 AM
Games you want to play Razeluxe All Other Games 14 10-01-2012 02:06 PM
I need some games to play... Mareeps RU Games 12 03-14-2010 01:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS