Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Introduce Yourself

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2017, 12:41 AM   #1
Kenexsis's Avatar
New Poster
2 posts
Kenexsis is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Kenexsis

Hello people

I have been on this site once before, back in the days when the community was transferring over from Everyvideogame.com. (Does that still exist? I never bothered checking.) My username back then was snaker I think. I was still in elementary school. Anyways,I'm back because I have a hankering to play the original Final Fantasy games again.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I wish more people was like this alohaex Chat 32 04-14-2012 06:02 PM
Emo people Some Dude X Chat 8 04-23-2009 12:01 AM
many people on o.o Tails Chat 4 05-14-2008 01:48 PM
sorry people Zodiac106 Chat 8 08-06-2007 12:39 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS