Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
Clinton 2 13.33%
Trump 5 33.33%
None of the above 8 53.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2016, 05:50 AM   #11
Krendall's Avatar
Regular Poster
Donor
Game Mod
333 posts
Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Krendall

Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyChicken View Post
Am I naive in thinking that Trump's presidency won't be as destructive to the US as people are assuming? I didn't vote him and I definitely don't want him to be president but I'm not buying all the hysteria that the US is doomed now. IDK though, maybe I'm just uninformed/dumb. Politics was never my strength.
No, not really. Trump scares me almost as much as Hilary, but I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic and see what happens in January.

And to everyone who's panicking, remember that the mid-term elections are in two years, so if Trump is criminally terrible it wouldn't be that hard to flip the Senate to the Democrats to get him impeached. Hell, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Republicans would call for impeachment just to clear their name.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
presidential-paintball supermarioworld Chat 2 03-02-2008 12:16 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:35 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS