Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2008, 01:55 PM   #1
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

bucky ohare

Bucky-OHare

If you have not played it I recomend you do it is a easy platform/shooter that offers a decent challenge to get through the levels. I spent 5 lives just trying to get through a lava part that is like mega man 1's flash man part with the beam lines.

I always loved that part of the game so maybe thats why I like this game.


it was on the high score board but I took it off quick before people could play it. Just dont want it to slip under the radar because its good.

( Click to show/hide )

its super easy to farm in but we have ways of telling if a score is farmed
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:46 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS