Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Introduce Yourself

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2015, 03:11 PM   #1
CrazyHorse316's Avatar
The Retrogaming Stallion
3 posts
CrazyHorse316 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
CrazyHorse316

Hello Folks! (*Neigh!!*)

Hey fellow Retro Gamers! I'm CrazyHorse316 (AKA - Crazy, Horse, Horsey, Horsey Sauce, Stallion316, DreadSteed, InsaneEquine316)

I'm one of the most enthusiastic RetroGamers this side of 'Murica. I love anything that's come out between 1977-1998...anything after that? Eh. My favorite game of ALL TIMES is Street Fighter 'II...it's just the amazing feeling you get being able to kick the ass of your fellow man, especially when that sh*t is on Free Play...LOL.

I found RetroUprising by mistake (lol), looking up "Retro Umbrella" on YouTube (Don't ask...but if you care to, it's another story for another thread. lol), and then I found RetroUprising...and was like "HEEEY! FREE PLAYING GAMES THINGS AND STUFF!"

What you all are doing is WONDERFUL! And I enjoy it, so keep up the hard work! I enjoy the many games from my childrenhood.

Neigh!
CrazyHorse316
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hello Folks thetedster Introduce Yourself 17 03-06-2011 04:46 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS