Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2008, 02:19 AM   #1
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Have not been on lately

Sorry guys that I have not been on lately I have been trying to keep up with the posts I just have not been posting myself.

I have been working full time nothing changed there, but also my wife has been going out so I am left with baby sitting ;D which is not a bad thing.

And on top of all that I have been taking classes at my local community college for web design and how to use photoshop and that is what has been taking all of my time away.

Also on top of all of that I am trying to get into ITT-Tech for there computer and game design courses meaning I will have almost no time to play games on the side

(I will still compete in the team competitions) and play every moment I get but probably wont be much

also I don't know if I will be able to go to ITT-Tech for the simple reason it costs a whole hell of a lot of money

$83,000 dollars to be in a close estimate after I finish all four years so that works out monthly payments of student loans to be about $1,200 which is a lot of money

but on the up side I would be creating games for a living so that would be awesome.

and that is about it for right now thats why you have not seen me around. I am just busy unfortunatly
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS