Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2014, 10:25 PM   #1
ARedLetterDay's Avatar
Regular Poster
706 posts
ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to ARedLetterDay Send a message via MSN to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Yahoo to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Skype™ to ARedLetterDay
 
ARedLetterDay

Social video games?

Alright, so.
Lately I haven't been feeling too good about myself or the world for that matter, and I don't like it, as I'm an optimist at heart. I want to play more games online but when it comes to that I'm sort of a loner. . so I wanted some suggestions for MMOs or other games that can be played online that kinda.. "force" you to be part of a team to accomplish something. I really need interaction with people, as lonely as that seems lol.

League of Legends is out of the question, I play that already, as is The Old Republic, Minecraft (for sketchy reasons . . . ), RIFT.

Very much appreciated!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


"his voice swayed with the kindness of devils."

Games in Progress (Name [System, company, year released]: Location Ingame / Current Objective)


 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Social Group ARedLetterDay Retro Uprising Support 9 04-13-2012 10:22 PM
What was the best era of video games? Slime Slayer All Other Games 24 08-13-2010 03:13 AM
Video games can never be art fungusman All Other Games 59 07-05-2010 11:01 PM
Social Akwardness Timber Wolf Chat 19 09-06-2008 05:56 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS