Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2008, 01:09 AM   #1
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Metal Gear Solid 4

Has anyone played MGS4. I have never liked the Metal Gear games because I think the number one priority of any game developer should be gameplay, which Metal Gear has always lacked, but I heard the new one is great. I have always liked the concept of MGS, just not the practice. I am soon going to inherit a PS3 and MGS 4 (my future room-mate has both) and I wondered if anyone could confirm that the gameplay, as well as the rest of the game, is tight.

Also, will playing it be worthless if I don't really know the back story?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fav Heavy Metal Band Timber Wolf Chat 66 03-02-2010 04:32 PM
Favorite Metal Gear Game DoctorRyanB1 All Other Games 12 01-28-2009 09:58 PM
Can you believe they made ANOTHER Twisted Metal? david man45 Chat 20 04-10-2008 05:16 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS