Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Introduce Yourself

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2014, 07:30 PM   #1
elrod21's Avatar
Regular Poster
3,678 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
elrod21

Hello again everyone.

Hello all,

Well some of you know me, and some of you don't but let's just say I was quite the regular around here for a long time.

At the end of last year my wife and I became Foster parents and from one child we are now up to three. I was finding less and less time to be on the site I love but would still try and find time for it.

Eventually though things got so busy with the kids I didn't find any time and though I kept intending to check-in, weeks became months and well before you know it I had been gone almost 5 months.

I was a Moderator when I disappeared and I would like to apologize to the other Moderator's of the site for disappearing like that without explaining and only hope you can forgive me for it. I still don't have a lot of time but I thought I should come in and say something.

On a lighter note, it's nice to see how many great gamers have been added to the fold while I have been away. Don't know if I will find time to try and get some of my old scores back but I may try a few. I am way out of practice though so don't expect much.


Anyway it is nice to see the site continues to run and be competitive.

elrod21
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS