Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Introduce Yourself

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2013, 09:42 PM   #1
gothamninja394's Avatar
New Poster
5 posts
gothamninja394 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
gothamninja394

-ninjas into view- The Gotham Ninja has arrived

Hello my friends, this is the Gotham Ninja speaking. Gotta hand it to Tails, he sure knows awesome communities Anyways, I joined here at the end of last month but I've been so busy since due to family/college football season/ect that I didnt get a chance to post this, which I apologize for. Cant say I'll be here 24/7 but I'll be here as much as I'm able to depending on how much time I have and look forward to meeting all of you and trying out the epic games here
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cloud has arrived XxCloudxX Introduce Yourself 6 02-22-2013 01:50 PM
Screwattack: Top 10 Ninjas samejamesbond Scoop 13 08-27-2010 11:07 AM
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link fan-remake gives you a first-person view Kugyince Scoop 1 05-31-2010 11:23 PM
oasis may want to view this mj23 Chat 1 05-24-2008 07:36 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:49 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS