Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Retro Uprising Support Questions and answers about Retro Uprising.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Support > Retro Uprising Support

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2013, 11:53 PM   #1
Jason L. Davis's Avatar
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
931 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis
 
Jason L. Davis

Removed Awards

Hi There, Just A Little Question For The Mods. I Noticed Yesterday That I Had Been Awarded With The " Activity Award " Medal Here On RU And I happen To Notice Checking My Profile Tonight That My Medal Has Been Removed. I Was Wondering If This Is Something Normal That Happens When Going Through A Series Of Fixes And Updating On The Site And If It Will Be Given Back After Everything Is Fixed? I Am Currently Working On Building My Status On Here And Gaining More Awards, However I Don't Want Them To Disappear Too...Lol
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RU Awards '11: Voting(Best Mod) ZedIsDead Closed Contests 18 01-25-2012 04:33 PM
Ecchi Awards Kugyince 2 Girls 1 Anime 5 05-05-2010 07:52 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:30 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS