Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2013, 10:54 PM   #11
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: The Death of Gaming

I know it's not a travesty to not have WWE14 on Wii U but still interesting how even they are avoiding the system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajah.com
It has been confirmed that the upcoming WWE 2K14 video game will only be released on PS3 and Xbox 360 platforms. Many video game publishers have been neglecting the new Nintendo Wii U system with their recent releases, and this will be the first WWE game in several years to not be released for Wii.
I for one played WWE12 on the Wii. I hated it. When my brother got WWE13 I insisted he'd get it on PS3. I much prefer the PS3 over the Wii due to easier to understand buttons.

Last edited by Tails; 05-14-2013 at 10:57 PM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Modern Family CrispyChicken Chat 4 10-05-2010 10:25 PM
U.S. Secret Service Destroys Violent Video Games Myth Kugyince All Other Games 8 03-21-2010 02:07 PM
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has gone too far, no joke. RU Joe PIRATE - BECAUSE ITS ARRRR RATED! 46 12-08-2009 04:51 PM
Best Modern System EJT2012 Chat 75 04-25-2009 10:48 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS