Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2007, 08:08 PM   #1
Hobbes's Avatar
Regular Poster
470 posts
Hobbes is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to Hobbes
 
Hobbes

Retro Poker Game?

So after seeing Ten's new sig bar, nice by the way . I see that he, like most of America, plays poker, as do I. So I would like to see if anyone here would be interested in having a poker night. If things go well we could make it a weekly or monthly thing.

I think that Party Poker has private tables available, so we could all agree to go there and play. If anyone plays there and can tell me about it that would be great, otherwise I'll look into it later this week.

I was thinking of doing it for fun, but if people are interested we can play for cash, maybe through paypal?

Also depending on where we play and if we play for money we may have limit it to people of a certain age.

Pretzels, beer and cigars would be up to you.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The best Retro Light Gun Game? Kong All Other Games 11 11-08-2008 11:06 PM
Whats your favorite game on retro uprising? The Good Doctor All Other Games 7 10-22-2008 11:34 PM
Who has the best Retro Video Game Mascot? Kong All Other Games 13 04-24-2007 03:27 PM
Retro Game Awards Kong All Other Games 19 03-24-2007 08:20 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:55 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS