Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2007, 09:22 PM   #1
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Police Reunion!

I don't know how much of you all watched the Grammys. I was unhappy with the fact that the Dixie Chicks won so many and that Ludacris snatched best rap album from Lupe Fiasco and The Roots. But the highlight has to have been the Police performance. I love The Police and I was so happy to see them when I thought I would never have a chance.

They are going on tour and stopping by Bonnaroo music festival in Manchester, TN, which I happen to be going to!

Any Police fans in the house?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS