Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Retro Uprising Support Questions and answers about Retro Uprising.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Support > Retro Uprising Support

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2012, 10:38 PM   #1
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Problems with text.

Whenever I attempt to use the "Quote" feature, I'm taken to the detailed post entry screen where the source of what I'm quoting briefly appears in coding more complex than what is typical, and just as quickly disappears completely. This isn't really that large of a problem, but it's definitely annoying. It began to occur after the site went through some odd changes. (post N64) A larger problem is that this also applies when I try to edit games.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Text Adventure - Ruins 2 SolarLune Forum Games 5 10-15-2010 10:48 AM
Text Adventure - Ruins SolarLune Forum Games 145 10-14-2010 11:45 PM
Should RU have a text chat room feature? Kugyince RU Polls 73 06-11-2010 07:33 PM
Text Fighter!! aqua_hedgehog Forum Games 12 02-04-2008 05:23 PM
MOVED: pokemon trading card game 2 text problems sabby All Other Games 0 01-28-2008 01:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS