08-24-2011, 10:17 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
Controller not really registering
- Are you interested in using TeamViewer? No
- What is your OS? Example Vista, XP, Mac OSX, etc. Windows 7
- What is your browser? Firefox 6
- Post a link to one game you are having problems with. Earthbound-SNES
- What Play Mode is causing the problem? Example ArcadeOX Score, Java Full, etc. ArcadeOX
- Has it ever worked correctly before? Yes on other games but this is my first time playing this one
- Describe the problem.
I have an XBOX 360 Afterglow controller, When i go into the game to set up the controller input, it registers the button presses there, and it sets the button for whichever one i pushed. I pressed ok, but when I try and start the game, (its going through its little game intro screen) It doesnt seem to know im pressing buttons. I push them all but it wont do anything.
|
My Signature |
|