Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > No Moderators

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2011, 06:17 PM   #11
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: True Opinion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
The poster doing it is preemptive. Instead of people flat out ignoring the post or mocking it with their own "tldr" the author adds a quick summary for lazy, disinterested people. It may seem strange but I know it works on other forums.
I see no benefit in that.
The original poster says, hey, don't make fun of me because I am aware that this is too long to read. Doesn't accoplish much of anything.

For some reason I think tldr would be a cool user name.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS