User Name
Help
Register
Password
Home
Game Menu
Rules and FAQs
Forum
Community
Chat
Today's Posts
Search
Register
Retro Uprising Support
Questions and answers about Retro Uprising.
Community Links
Contacts
Members List
Experience
Post Rank
Search
Search Forums Only
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Retro Uprising
>
Support
>
Retro Uprising Support
Can't save
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes
Prev
Next
05-05-2011, 08:23 PM
#
1
New Poster
2 posts
View Stats
yat5829
Can't save
I'm playing Earthbound on AOX Full Mode but whenever I save by calling Ness's dad and go back to play the game I find myself back where I started before saving. Can someone help?
yat5829
View Public Profile
Send a private message to yat5829
Find More Posts by yat5829
«
Previous Thread
|
Next Thread
»
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Display Modes
Switch to Linear Mode
Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode
Search this Thread
Advanced Search
Posting Rules
You
may not
post new threads
You
may not
post replies
You
may not
post attachments
You
may not
edit your posts
BB code
is
On
Smilies
are
On
[IMG]
code is
On
HTML code is
Off
Forum Rules
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Save States
Slime Slayer
Retro Uprising Support
13
12-06-2010
08:38 AM
used Oracle of Seasons won't save
Mareeps
All Other Games
2
10-11-2009
11:49 AM
Why can't I save the game?!
Supaman89
RU Games
8
03-22-2008
10:15 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
05:44 AM
.
»
vBadvanced
CMPS
-- Default
---- Uprise
---- Clean
---- Phone
---- Beta
Contact Us
-
Home
-
Archive
-
Top