Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

View Poll Results: Are you getting a 3DS?
Yes 23 33.82%
Yes but not around launch 15 22.06%
Undecided 11 16.18%
No 19 27.94%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2011, 03:16 PM   #11
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: 3DS Members List

I'm just going to ask this again:
How does it look with the 3D effect off? Are the graphics good without the 3D, or is the 3D effect the only graphical merit the console has to offer?
All people talk about in regards to the graphics seem to be the 3D effect, which leads me to believe that the only graphical merit comes from the 3D. I don't like 3D all that much, and if 3D is all it has to offer, I am not inclined to even consider buying this. It isn't that I think graphics are terribly important, I just think it is more than reasonable to have something with decent graphics in this day and age. Remember how crappy the polygonal 3D was on the DS? Yeah, I'd hope Nintendo has at least moved past that level a bit.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
10,000 Members Dojah Chat 34 06-20-2009 06:52 PM
New members and the members who don't post. Dudebro Chat 49 11-20-2008 08:02 PM
Fun things to do with the Members List... tanc24 Chat 14 08-18-2008 05:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS