Quote:
|
The USA has been aiding Japan’s quake ravaged north with large deployments of troops, aircraft and carriers as part of “Operation Tomodachi,” and the extent of their efforts has earned the undying gratitude of Japanese in the affected regions and beyond.
|
Quote:
Even 2ch is moved:“As expected of our friends!”
“USA! USA!”
“They’re so handsome. It’s like a movie, really.”
“I could cry. We’re truly grateful, America!”
“Sorry we were so hard-hearted. It seems America was our only friend after all.”
“They are really used to this stuff, aren’t they?”
“They really are too cool. What is this sense of security I feel…”
“Please make Japan a state.”
“Guys who have seen actual combat are in a different class.”
“They are heroes, seriously.”
“As expected of our master! Japan will remain by your side as your Pochi forever!”
“Rather than seeing our government’s incomprehensible press conferences, seeing the US army on the ground is much more reassuring.”
“The SDF isn’t bad, but seeing this you can really tell how badly Japanese lack decisiveness.”
“I got wet when I saw this on the news. America can have me any time!”
“They seriously look too cool! USA!! USA!! USA!! USA!!”
“The USA is truly Japan’s ally!”
“If God made the world into a feature film America would be the protagonist.”
“Americans may be stupidly optimistic but they are certainly brave and believe in justice.”
“It’s amusing that we can rely on another nation’s armed forces more than we can our own government…”
“I cried!”
|
It's pretty weird being on the side of positive rhetoric.