Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Help Non-Retro Uprising Questions. Programming help, tech support, self help, advice, the meaning of life - it goes here.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Support > Help

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2011, 04:39 PM   #1
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Free screeny recorder Thingy help

Sorry about the random title I was wondering if anyone knows the name of this softwear that you download that records things off screen, like if I was watching something it would record it. I think RU uses one to record tournements and stuff.

Im thinking of doing a review on a TV show and I was wondering what its called because im gonna have to record some of the show off the internet, and allso Ill be using boring windows movie maker to make it.

So if anyone knows the name of the Screeny video recorder thingy, and could recomend a free one, I would be very greatfull.

(also if anyone can recomend any free video editing stuff I would also be greatfull)


---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Screen recorder I beleve its called, there is one softwear called Hypercam
Anyone recomend anything?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How far does free speech go? Dudebro Chat 61 10-13-2011 08:52 PM
Get Toy Story 3 for free. Tails Chat 10 11-06-2010 07:51 PM
Portal is free fungusman All Other Games 5 05-17-2010 09:56 PM
I Got A Free Playstation 3 TrakMastaTom Chat 24 03-25-2010 07:43 AM
Free Pie KATZ Chat 3 03-12-2007 10:45 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS