Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2011, 02:42 PM   #11
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
I hope the Packers win.

I think I am gonna choose another NFL team to root for. What's you guys suggestions?

(Not Steelers, Bengals, Browns, Raiders, or Lions) Atm thinking Ravens or the Jets.

Seriously? The only thing worse than a fan rooting for a rival team is a flailing fan who stops rooting for their team just because they are not winning.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:23 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS