Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2008, 02:42 AM   #1
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Help remembering an old game....

I've been trying to find the name of a game I used to like on Genesis for years now with no luck. I even thought I posted about it here before but I couldn't find the topic. If an admin sees the topic and wants to merge them please go for it.

I am almost 100% sure it was on Genesis. Mainly because back then I only had exposure to NES/Genesis/Snes and if it was NES/Snes I would've owned it and remembered what it was.

My memory is pretty vague but I remember it was some kind of monster battle game where you put them up to fight each other in a ring of some sort. Then after the fight(not sure if it was everytime) you could mix your monster in a vat or container and it would get new abilities/stats(not sure about what exactly, I almost wanna say it combined the monsters.)
The only thing that stands out in my mind is a monster/creature having some kind of flag on it's back with a Japanese rising sun symbol on it. Also some move that launched straight up in the air and crashed back down kinda like Zangiefs move from streetfighter.

I know it's not a vivid picture I paint here but any help would be awesome.

And before someone says it. No it's not Pokemon.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need Help Remembering a Game SSBBrawler Name That Game 21 07-02-2009 07:54 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS