Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
RU Games Discussions for just Retro Uprising games.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > RU Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2010, 03:10 PM   #1
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars >> Super Nintendo

I love this game! I played it on my cousin's SNES once, I never had the game, but I bought it for the Virtual Console. Sad to see no ArcadeOX Score Mode. I wanted to Master it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Super Mario World yoshi_star10 RU Games 4 06-29-2010 07:49 AM
Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario World Chuck Norris Reviews 11 02-10-2010 10:29 AM
Super Earth Defense Force CatalystiCam Reviews 5 04-11-2009 11:48 AM
super mario rpg the legend of the seven stars jlatzo All Other Games 5 02-09-2009 01:27 AM
super nintendo controllers david man45 All Other Games 8 03-11-2008 08:28 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS