Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Help Non-Retro Uprising Questions. Programming help, tech support, self help, advice, the meaning of life - it goes here.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Support > Help

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2010, 11:57 AM   #1
XERQ GRANITE's Avatar
Regular Poster
267 posts
XERQ GRANITE is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
XERQ GRANITE

Better Virus Protection

Does anybody know where I can find a free program that's similar to McAfee Site Advisor, but instead of scanning the websites like SiteAdvisor does, I need one that scans the downloads & attatchments on pages, cause I've been really worried about some of the things I've been downloading, they open up and just kinda run in the background (Making me believe they could be viruses :/) So ya, if anyone knows a good program that can scan all of the downloads and attatchments on webpages I'd much appreciate it ^_^
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittycal
In the end its about being happy with yourself and being able to be at peace with the choices youve made in life and not having any regrets about anything :)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Have you ever gotten any virus or problems from Retrouprising? david man45 Chat 36 12-03-2009 06:50 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS