User Name
Help
Register
Password
Home
Game Menu
Rules and FAQs
Forum
Community
Chat
Today's Posts
Search
Register
Chat
Whatever.
Community Links
Contacts
Members List
Experience
Post Rank
Search
Search Forums Only
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Retro Uprising
>
Other
>
Chat
dead celebrities
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes
Prev
Next
05-07-2010, 07:35 PM
#
11
funk wizard
Donor
6,007 posts
View Stats
Demon-Mask
Re: dead celebrities
I meant personally know. I have troubles forming emotional connections to people I actually know in reality, so you can imagine the troubles I have forming an emotional connection with someone I know from the other side of the television screen.
Demon-Mask
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Demon-Mask
Find More Posts by Demon-Mask
«
Previous Thread
|
Next Thread
»
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Display Modes
Switch to Linear Mode
Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode
Search this Thread
Advanced Search
Posting Rules
You
may not
post new threads
You
may not
post replies
You
may not
post attachments
You
may not
edit your posts
BB code
is
On
Smilies
are
On
[IMG]
code is
On
HTML code is
Off
Forum Rules
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Evil Dead
TrakMastaTom
Chat
40
08-26-2010
01:08 PM
MOVED: Re: OK THIS THREAD IS DEAD GEEZ!
sabby
Chat
0
02-28-2009
11:21 AM
Dead Rising 2 trailer leaked!!!
ralph79
All Other Games
2
02-14-2009
09:36 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
05:59 PM
.
»
vBadvanced
CMPS
-- Default
---- Uprise
---- Clean
---- Phone
---- Beta
Contact Us
-
Home
-
Archive
-
Top