Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2010, 04:23 AM   #1
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Jim Carrey is pretty funny.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glvGfQnx3DI&feature=related"]YouTube - CSI: Jim Carrey[/ame]
I ed.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GIQPWrKits&feature=related"]YouTube - Jim Carrey's funniest impression of all time[/ame]
Here's another one I didn't see until recently. I'm impressed with his singing to be honest, great impersonation.

I just made this topic so TMT would see the first video. I think it was him with the sunglasses on sunglasses pic.

Here's another one I liked, him and Conan how can it go wrong? I loved 4:26-4:50
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28asFeBNa_w"]YouTube- In The Year 2000: The Carrey Edition (Part 1 of 3)[/ame]

Last edited by Dudebro; 04-23-2010 at 04:34 AM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
looking for a funny PC game generous2 Name That Game 9 03-29-2010 10:45 PM
Funny and retro! Dudebro Chat 9 07-20-2009 10:06 AM
Pretty cool. Dudebro All Other Games 11 01-30-2009 02:19 PM
funny mario vid laserboy1134 All Other Games 5 01-02-2009 10:08 PM
funny cat pic slideshow fedor Chat 14 01-14-2007 01:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:24 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS