Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2010, 07:34 AM   #1
GaMeR_mAn_1's Avatar
Regular Poster
126 posts
GaMeR_mAn_1 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
GaMeR_mAn_1

Emulation

I recently found four of my old Saturn DIscs(virtua Fighter 2, Daytona Usa, Nights into dreams, and Bug Too), however i cannot seem to figure out how to play them through my PC. If anyone has any info on this could you hwelp me out. Nothing I have tried has worked, but I am rather new at this so it could just be operator error. The comp reads them just fine, so I figure the discs must still work. Any inof at all would be helpful.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS