Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Team Contests The 4 Retro Uprising teams do battle in a team contest about once a month.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Contests > Team Contests

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2010, 07:29 PM   #27
Gamenguru's Avatar
 
Gamenguru

Re: Team Marathon II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36 View Post
sorry to hear that, hope it doesn't taint people opinions on the game because of the mishaps many of you had. Seahawk is right though, it had a special chip in it that no other snes game had. Could have been the issue.
No worries Cam. I had wanted to play Top Gear 3000 back when it was first released for the SNES anyway, but never did. I actually think it's a pretty decent racing game for it's time. Unfortunately I just ended up having a lot of technical difficulties with it, but they didn't spoil the game for me.

Last edited by Gamenguru; 03-29-2010 at 07:31 PM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Team Marathon I Kong Team Contests 186 04-26-2008 01:44 AM
Team Marathon I - Results Kong Team Contests 7 04-25-2008 02:40 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:55 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS