Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2010, 03:25 AM   #11
nikegirl2012's Avatar
Regular Poster
386 posts
nikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with others
View Stats
 
nikegirl2012

Re: Video Games are bad for Marriages

Thanks, I'm going to be 23 "soon", I do talk on personal experience, and paying attention in philosophy classes and human relationship classes that are mandatory to get engineers in touch with their feelings helps with the stuff that I just couldn't figure out.

@stevencassidy Fine, girls and boys aren't exactly the same, girls like talking about their feelings more (sometimes), and boys tend to avoid feeling weak (most). Sure, you might not care at all if she goes out with her girlfriends and it might seem confusing why she gets upset if you go out with your buddies, but I bet you'd get upset if the girl you really like keeps saying she likes you but ignores you and goes over to her girlfriends. That's how girls feel when boys go out with their buddies. It might seem unreasonable, a bit exaggerated, but the only problem is we're insecure.

The second point of this paragraph is actually another subject... but I might as well mention it so that maybe you guys understand us a bit better. 1 reason we're insecure, we're afraid you guys aren't serious about the relationship. 2 reason we're insecure, ladies in adult videos are very fake, and getting faker, so we think guys are looking for perfect women and we think we aren't the perfect woman. This doesn't happen to most boys because it isn't all that hard to look decent when you're a boy. It takes lot's of hard work to look fabulous as a girl. 3... I had one, which I really liked, but it's way past my bed time so I forgot. Tomorrow(when I wake up), if anyone is still interested, I might remember or same something deep and profound. I'll probably be more inspired if someone brings up an interesting point to talk about.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Retro Halloween Video Games Kong Game Series 23 11-04-2011 06:41 PM
15 Most Controversial Video Games Kugyince All Other Games 35 03-19-2010 09:56 AM
Buyer Beware: Satanic-Themed Video Games Concern Parents Kugyince All Other Games 65 03-11-2010 04:29 AM
The 15 Most Annoying Video Game Characters (From Otherwise Great Games) Hobbes All Other Games 27 10-31-2009 12:32 AM
Wierd Things In Video Games rjk93 All Other Games 15 08-27-2008 05:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS