Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2010, 12:16 PM   #11
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanech View Post

AND you look like King Hippo.
I already look a bit like King Hippo.

Granted, but you get Winnebagel with a beagle sitting on him, he then throws the dog at you, and it mauls you.

I wish I knew.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS