Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

View Poll Results: Is Solid Snake epic?
Yes 9 69.23%
No 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2010, 10:28 PM   #1
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Is Solid Snake Epic?

Okay, so I have read many posts along the lines of "Is Character X epic or not" and so I decided to make one for Solid Snake.

( Click to show/hide )

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3OxjPiMcqQ"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

( Click to show/hide )

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWO9HCzc0Xw&feature=related"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

( Click to show/hide )

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeO2YXzzxSc&feature=related"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

( Click to show/hide )

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caplsnVjylg"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]


I would have added more videos, but I don't like youtube.

Last edited by Demon-Mask; 02-02-2010 at 10:36 PM..
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kefka Palazzo: Epic or Not? samejamesbond RU Games 34 01-30-2010 08:53 PM
Sonic 2 EPIC rap. Blue Shoe 2 Chat 8 01-08-2010 11:00 PM
Metal Gear Solid 4 TrakMastaTom All Other Games 18 07-10-2008 10:54 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS