Retro Uprising
Closed Contests Completed/Closed/Finished/Game Over/Archive of Expired Contests
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2009, 10:28 PM   #11
Billy Hoyle's Avatar
 
Billy Hoyle

Re: Defenders of the Crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser View Post
The Queue
  1. brawlmaster12344 Retro Uprising - Arcade - Raft Rider ~Dojah
  2. TrakMastaTom http://retrouprising.com/game-menu/game/4976/ ~Winnebagel
  3. Winnebagel Retro Uprising - Arcade - Mortal Kombat
  4. Tenser Retro Uprising - Arcade - Cosmic Avenger
  5. Lestat Retro Uprising - Arcade - Lethal Enforcers - Highscores
@Tenser: Nice job on Avalanche. I was hoping I had you when I got to 261. I concede with about 5 hours left. Care to share your strategy via PM?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
[size=48pt]G.O.M.[/size]
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS