Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2009, 04:53 PM   #1
Kevin's Avatar
 
Kevin

Summer plans anyone?

Does anyone here have plans for the summer?

I haven't gave it much thought, but with the way things have been around work I might get lucky enough to get a couple 3 day weekends at best. If I do, hopefully I can spend some time up north Michigan camping on Lake Huron or something of that nature.

It really sucks too, because I have 70 hours vacation and 50 hours of personal time stacked up, but we can't take time off as of now.... until further notice.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:22 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS