Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2009, 09:49 PM   #39
laserboy1134's Avatar
Regular Poster
612 posts
laserboy1134 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
laserboy1134

Re: Underrated Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I think both games are great but SMB3 does have more to it. I can see why it's more popular. But I think SMB2 wins for having Toad as a playable character.
I hate toad.

I like playing as peach/ Luigi though. It's my favorite NES Mario, however, and my third favorite Mario game ever made.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
<br />Help me raise my Habamon!<br /><br /><br /><br />Link: Well Exscuuuse Me princess!
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
XBOX GAMES AND PS2 GAMES afireinside Chat 8 11-09-2008 11:19 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:41 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS