Retro Uprising
RU Games Discussions for just Retro Uprising games.
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2013, 01:41 AM   #1
VTPunk's Avatar
New Poster
9 posts
VTPunk is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
VTPunk

Pole Position 2

I believe I have a world record on Pole Position 2. I achieved this score on an Arcade Upright.

There seems to be 2 types of settings. The 3 lap and 4 lap setting. For machines with the 4 lap configuration people are scoring into the 90,000s. For machines with the 3 lap setting I haven't seen a score higher than 65,000. It doesn't help that Twin Galaxies is down right now and I have no way to verify.

My score was 66,240 with an overall time of 207.35 a fastest lap of 49.71 and a top speed of 323MPH.

I also have a video of the machine after I achieved the score. The score was seen by several employees of the Arcade I was at during play and when I finished the race.

Does anyone have any further information about this score?

Thank you
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pole: 8-Bit games TecmoFAN Chat 13 04-15-2009 01:42 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS