Retro Uprising
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2008, 06:20 PM   #1
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Boom Blox (and Steven Spielberg)

So I was at Circuit City today buying a gift for my mama, and I was looking at Wii games. I saw Boom Blox (AKA Steven Spielberg's Boom Blox) and for some reason went "Oh man, I need that." So I bought it, and I have been playing it for a bit.

The reason I bought it is that I had heard alot of good things about it. I have to say, it is pretty damn cool. My only thing with it is that I really think it is kind of ridiculous charging 50 bucks for a puzzle game in this day and age. I remember when I bought Tetris DS for 35 bucks, the same price as so many other awesome games, I went "Yeah, this is rad, but it is totally Tetris."

I think I would feel alot better about it if it was cheaper, even just 40 bucks.

But it is pretty awesome so far and I reccomend it. Anyone else played it?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS