Retro Uprising
Retro Uprising Support Questions and answers about Retro Uprising.
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
Martoogh's Avatar
New Poster
3 posts
Martoogh is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Martoogh

Nestopia Error

Every Time I attept to load up An NES game I get the Error DirectInput8Create() failed!

Due to this I am unable to play any NES games. Any help?

This Only happens when I try to activate ArcadeOX Full mode

Last edited by Martoogh; 05-25-2011 at 01:51 PM..
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Error: Game did not load Kong RU Games 92 03-18-2016 04:01 PM
Error: You can't see me SolarLune Retro Uprising Support 10 10-13-2010 07:10 PM
NEStopia Help! Chuck Norris Help 2 08-29-2010 09:22 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS