Retro Uprising
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2010, 05:47 PM   #1
SolarLune's Avatar
Regular Poster
71 posts
SolarLune is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
SolarLune

What Am I

I just thought up this game on the spot in a few seconds. Someone will give a description of an object, and others must guess what the object they are describing is. The guesser who gets it right gets the next turn (the question-asking person will confirm the answer); if that person doesn't pose a new question soon enough, or the question-asking person doesn't reply with the confirmation of the answer, then anyone gets the next turn. So, I'll start off.

I stand, translucent and eternal with my inverted partner; both of us decked with silver bowlers. What am I?

Last edited by SolarLune; 10-14-2010 at 05:49 PM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Follow my game development site at SolarLune Games.
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS