| Scoop This section contains interesting stories found on the web, mostly to do with retro gaming. |
|
05-31-2010, 03:34 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
I read that article and thought to myself, there are gamers more annoying than I am. I'm glad I'm not one of them.
|
|
|
05-31-2010, 04:33 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
Pretty funny article Tenser!
|
My Signature |
|
"Once the dust settles, and the cities overgrow-all we'll have is peace, man. Thats all we'd have left.." 
05-31-2010, 05:15 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
My brother is a Hardcore Elitest.
Thank goodness I'm not one of those people.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
05-31-2010, 05:47 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
Im a combination of 4 and 7.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
05-31-2010, 06:17 PM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
Combo of 3 and 4 here.
|
My Signature |
|
05-31-2010, 08:35 PM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
I'm none... yay?
|
|
|
05-31-2010, 08:41 PM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Combo of 3 and 4 here.
|
Ditto.
|
My Signature |
|
05-31-2010, 09:33 PM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
I'm 2 and I guess a little 7. I don't think I whine but my friends tell me I have an excuse for everything. I said 2 because I'm one of those smokers who focuses like a laser when I'm under the influence.
I have a friend who used to be just like this. Games would go to his house and come back with war wounds if at all.
Quote:
|
This guy loves his old games, but he can’t play them any more because every one of his consoles is completely trashed. The floor of his room is littered with scratched CD’s, and even when playing his 360 you can’t use the left trigger or it’ll erase his whole hard drive. His controllers have brown grime in every nook and cranny, and starting up his console blows a hurricane of dust up from behind the TV.
|
|
My Signature |
|
05-31-2010, 09:34 PM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
i'm a combination of 5 and 7.
|
|
|
05-31-2010, 10:03 PM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
Suprisingly I didn't notice haters on that list. I don't know how many times I was bashed for
having a Marth look-a-like in SoulCalibur IV on my Xbox 360.
Then again I was also praised by others by how accurate a job I did.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
05-31-2010, 10:05 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
I think haters fall into the whiner thing. Most haters are just mad because they're jealous of something.
Btw I have SC for 360, we could play some time. I made some funny characters, they are diesel though!
|
My Signature |
|
05-31-2010, 10:35 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
Quote:
I think haters fall into the whiner thing. Most haters are just mad because they're jealous of something.
Btw I have SC for 360, we could play some time. I made some funny characters, they are diesel though!
|
I don't know DB. I have this one jerk that's been stalking me and my friends on L4D for the last few days -joining our games and murdering us (or trying). This dude has been on for the last 30 hours or something bizarre just joining L4D games and murdering people, and oh no if were online. This guy is ticking us off and he is definitely a HUGE hater. Did this a month ago too... We all filed complaints but haters should be on that list.
I'm sorta 4... I talk about Doom a lot and I often mention L4D is the only newer game I play since everyone always bugs me to buy MW 2 all the time.
Plus I've also had people looking at my games and laughing since it's like Sonic 2, S&K, Doom, Doom II, Wolfenstein 3D Worms and L4d/L4d2. Only 2 non-old games... I'm still sick of MW 2 requests since I hate Call of Duty.
|
|
|
05-31-2010, 10:41 PM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
Quote:
|
I don't know DB. I have this one jerk that's been stalking me and my friends on L4D for the last few days -joining our games and murdering us (or trying). This dude has been on for the last 30 hours or something bizarre just joining L4D games and murdering people, and oh no if were online. This guy is ticking us off and he is definitely a HUGE hater. Did this a month ago too... We all filed complaints but haters should be on that list.
|
If multiple complaints are filed correctly he will get in trouble eventually. It might actually be his goal. I heard some people cause as much trouble as possible so they can have a forced name change or similar. It's a way of letting a person start over if they have a horrible reputation. I don't think it works for people stalking and harassing but we don't need to tell this idiot that, right? 
Btw tell me his gamertag so I can look him up. If we play similar games I might be able to get him back for you. I'm a helper.
|
My Signature |
|
06-01-2010, 12:04 AM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
"ETHAN620"
his bio, name and catchphrase already say "Code of Conduct". He's personally verbally harrased my friends and I too and he says hes bored with all his games and has nothing better to do with his life... Some random loser it seems since he has not quit at this for two days straight now.
Last edited by CatalystiCam; 06-01-2010 at 12:12 AM..
|
|
|
06-01-2010, 12:31 AM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
So why haven't you blocked communication and muted him? He can still join and team kill you but he won't have any satisfaction from communication. He WILL get bored after a while.
Most of these idiots crave the attention. My brother blocked one guy and he made several alt accounts to get around it. Some people are just weird.
Btw his CoC thing in his profile means he got suspended for something in his profile and he left that in there. He's probably really close to serious trouble on there. They do ban people eventually, but they give waaaaay too many suspensions before it happens.
|
My Signature |
|
06-01-2010, 12:33 AM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Combo of 3 and 4 here.
|
Same here.
|
|
|
06-01-2010, 01:08 AM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
looks like hes had suspension(s) then. The crazy thing is that he actually has friends on there that are also bugging the crap out of us all. It aint just me either. Some guy on my friends list was in a party and was freaking about getting killed. Joined to help him out and it was the same dude that was a jerk a month ago. had like 8 people in the party and ALL of them except one person had ran into this guy in the past. I have comfirmation that me as well as two others filed complaints.
|
|
|
06-01-2010, 01:40 AM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
It's not surprising cam. This happens in any online community. Morons band together.
We're off topic now though since haters isn't even on the list. 
|
My Signature |
|
06-01-2010, 08:44 AM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
3 and 4 here as well. Hate backtracking.
|
My Signature |
|
06-01-2010, 08:47 AM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
That's why they should be  - Makes sense though...
|
|
|
06-01-2010, 08:53 AM
|
#23
|
|
|
Re: 7 Annoying Types of Gamers
The only games I have ever drove myself to complete 100% was Final Fantasy VIII and Ocarina of Time.
Now that I think of it.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52 PM.
|