Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Kong
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by nesplayer2299
*Huh-huh-huh...He said Wii.*
|
Did Nintendo not hire a focus group that could see this joke coming? I can not understand why they ditched a great name like Revolution for the horrible name Wii. *pronounced as why*
|
Sorry if the joke was flaming, spam, or offensive in some way but it still is a pretty good system. I bought it and I think its better then whats out their right now. I particularly like the Virtual Console to play classic games even though I have all those systems with the exception to TurboGrafx-16. They need to add the Master System in my opinion because it was a great system that should be showed off to a new audience, a second life I guess now that all of the competition is over and you don't have to worry about which game to buy. As for the name Wii, I read from their official site that they named it Wii because it was easy to pronounce and more universal and also because it would be more distinctive. I at first hated the name because I loved the name revolution because that's what it was, a revolutionary system to conquer the gaming world like they did in the 80's with the NES. I still liked the Revoulution more and the black console shell but I guess we just have to live with Wii