Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Introduce Yourself

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
Seahawk's Avatar
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Seahawk

Hi all!

Joined two years ago, decided to come back with the new site redesign.

Huge fan of Gradius games and shooters in general, I will be taking over those Gradius high scores .

Favs are Axelay and R-Type III on SNES, don't have much experience with Genesis stuff, but I will be giving those a shot too.

Huge congrats to RetroUprising for having the only SNES emulator to run in a browser. Main reason why I came back, although it's a super fun time trying to play Axelay and Gradius III with all the background glitches .

Now hurry up and get the arcade Gradius III set up with high scores XP. Kidding, that game is hard enough already without worrying about score.

Anyways see you all around.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:36 PM   #2
Some Dude X's Avatar
Regular Poster
182 posts
Some Dude X is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to Some Dude X Send a message via Yahoo to Some Dude X
 
Some Dude X

Re: Hi all!

Hallo newb

Welcome back.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:30 PM   #3
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Hi all!

Welcome to RU, even if you signed up about the same time I did. I would be mad you took my Gradius score if I even tried when I set that. Once I get a controller to work for RU I'll post a better score(might not beat yours but still).
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:43 PM   #4
Ragtag's Avatar
Regular Poster
125 posts
Ragtag is kissing everybody's bum just rightRagtag is kissing everybody's bum just rightRagtag is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
 
Ragtag

Re: Hi all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Once I get a controller to work for RU I'll post a better score(might not beat yours but still).
I remember you mentioning your 360. Why don't you use one of its controllers plus Xpadder?
Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:04 AM   #5
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Hi all!

I would but I'm in the middle of moving and my xbox isn't with me.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:02 AM   #6
Seahawk's Avatar
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Seahawk

Re: Hi all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Welcome to RU, even if you signed up about the same time I did. I would be mad you took my Gradius score if I even tried when I set that. Once I get a controller to work for RU I'll post a better score(might not beat yours but still).
Well good luck sir, I already have both Gradius on NES and TG16 taken care of, I hope you can give me a challenge .
Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 05:52 AM   #7
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: Hi all!

HI!
welcome back!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:58 AM   #8
ZedIsDead's Avatar
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
ZedIsDead

Re: Hi all!

Welcome to RU! May I ask how you came up with your username?
Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:25 AM   #9
Seahawk's Avatar
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Seahawk

Re: Hi all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatiamat View Post
Welcome to RU! May I ask how you came up with your username?
It sounds cool . No affiliation with the NFL team!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:20 AM   #10
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Hi all!

welcome back, If you like gradius so much you should try Super Earth Defence Force for the snes.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS