Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-18-2007, 05:05 AM   #1
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Xbox360?

Are any of you on xboxlive? If so what games do you usually play?

I own a few games, but I mainly play Fight Night(round2 I think it is) and Call of Duty3 online. I just recently got Shadowrun and Crackdown, both are good games although crackdown gets boring.
Just curious to see whos out there with me
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 06:06 AM   #2
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Xbox360?

Sorry to bump my own post but this was posted awhile ago, hopefully some new people have 360.
I am currently playing Shadowrun alot, it's great fun. I wanna find some people who might wanna play.
Post your gamertag and let me know what games you own, maybe we can meet up.

Mine's SumoStomp.

(I can also play online with; Gears of war, call of duty 3,crackdown, Fight night round 2or3 and dead or alive)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 07:55 AM   #3
Tagen's Avatar
Regular Poster
238 posts
Tagen is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Tagen

Re: Xbox360?

Sometimes, I wish I had an Xbox.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:00 AM   #4
Squall's Avatar
Regular Poster
903 posts
Squall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan club
View Stats
 
Squall

Re: Xbox360?

i dont have many games, Live games include Tiger Woods 07, Tony Hawks Project 8, Fifa 07, PGR3 and Table Tennis, gamertag Steve Bhoy (not mine, my dad's family one. i have a silver membership though, but i cant play online with that...
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:13 PM   #5
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: Xbox360?

I also have a silver membership. But I don't have any games I would want to play on live, really. I just have Dead Rising, Saints Row, and Guitar Hero 2.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 07-16-2007, 04:33 PM   #6
Zodiac106's Avatar
Regular Poster
11 posts
Zodiac106 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to Zodiac106
 
Zodiac106

Re: Xbox360?

psh, i got a 360 but stupid dial up wont let me get xbox live, honestly i would be playing gears of war on live instead of here but, at least there is a here....
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 07:04 AM   #7
KATZ's Avatar
 
KATZ

Re: Xbox360?

its all in my siggey
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 07:53 AM   #8
madgit360's Avatar
Regular Poster
11 posts
madgit360 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
madgit360

Re: Xbox360?

my actual gamer tag is mad git uk im in a pro clan for halo2 but im starting to play alot more gears

and how do u get ur gamer card in ur sig m8
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 06:21 AM   #9
KATZ's Avatar
 
KATZ

Re: Xbox360?

i forgot how to do that

Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 03:09 PM   #10
mj23's Avatar
Regular Poster
966 posts
mj23 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to mj23 Send a message via MSN to mj23
 
mj23

Re: Xbox360?

my online games

gears of war,crackdown,


gamertag-BigD2332

thats basically it

hey dudebro me and you need to do an online co-op in gears of war or crackdown
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 03:37 PM   #11
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Xbox360?

id hate to say it but i play halo 3 online but no longer have live anymore but will get it back soon and my game tag oasis unkn0wn <= i hate the zero but i did all caps so it hides it when you see it but they would not let me have my old xbox live acct back oasis unknown when i switch to the 360
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 02-02-2008, 12:26 AM   #12
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Xbox360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj23
my online games

gears of war,crackdown,


gamertag-BigD2332

thats basically it

hey dudebro me and you need to do an online co-op in gears of war or crackdown
I'm not on Xbox alot at the moment, but when I am we all play halo3 pretty much. It's fun to switch off owning noobs :P

But, I do happen to like crackdown alot. It's a short game and kinda easy but just random fighting on rooftops never gets old to me.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 02:40 PM   #13
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: Xbox360?

Aww. My 360 is at the Service Center

And I really want to play some Call Of Duty 4.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:54 PM   #14
Timber Wolf's Avatar
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf
 
Timber Wolf

Re: Xbox360?

well, I'll revive the topic i guess, if anyone want's to play me
Gamer Tag: Timber Wolf F92 (i was rushed, I wanted another name, but it cost 800 live points to change it so........ no)
I mainly play CoD 4 Gears 2 and Too Human on live, and I might get Halo 3 for the live play
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 01-11-2009, 09:58 PM   #15
jeckel22's Avatar
Regular Poster
466 posts
jeckel22 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
jeckel22

Re: Xbox360?

I am a 360 bum. I don't have one, but I play on my friends 360 every now and then. Played Call of Duty 4 and beat Gears of War a few times.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
I'd be crabby too if you made me eat crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post

How much is that other government crap?
Old 02-05-2009, 09:38 PM   #16
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Xbox360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Sorry to bump my own post but this was posted awhile ago, hopefully some new people have 360.
I am currently playing Shadowrun alot, it's great fun. I wanna find some people who might wanna play.
Post your gamertag and let me know what games you own, maybe we can meet up.

Mine's SumoStomp.

(I can also play online with; Gears of war, call of duty 3,crackdown, Fight night round 2or3 and dead or alive)
I'm OnYxAnKh on XBL. I mainly play solo games, but I sometimes fire up Halo 3 and Gears of War in multiplayer. I also like to play some of the retro games like TMNT, Contra, Rush 'N' Attack, and the like. I probably actually game more on 360 than any other system currently.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 02-06-2009, 02:48 AM   #17
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Xbox360?

You ever try Shadowrun? If not you should download the demo. Imo it's a much better than Halo or Gears.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:04 PM   #18
mj23's Avatar
Regular Poster
966 posts
mj23 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to mj23 Send a message via MSN to mj23
 
mj23

Re: Xbox360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
You ever try Shadowrun? If not you should download the demo. Imo it's a much better than Halo or Gears.
definately
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:34 PM   #19
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Xbox360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
You ever try Shadowrun? If not you should download the demo. Imo it's a much better than Halo or Gears.
I'll have to check it out Dudebro. I used to love playing the old Shadowrun games, so I might like it. To be honest, the only reason I didn't buy it when it first came out is that the reviews I read online said it didn't have any kind of story mode (which I kind of look for in most games). Still, if the multiplayer is so good, it might be worth picking-up. Is it a FPS or a 3rd Person game?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 02-06-2009, 10:44 PM   #20
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Xbox360?

I'll warn you right now it has little to do with the story of shadowrun. It has stuff that didn't exsist in that universe(as far as I know) and it takes a lot of liberties with the "rules" of the game.
But that being said it's still a really cool game, if you can get past the story(lack of w/e).
This is coming from a guy who grew up loving the shadowrun games. I tell everyone I know to get this, I think it's that good.

It's a FPS except when you use a Katana, then it goes to 3rd person I guess you'd call it.

Watch this trailer and tell me it doesn't seem cool. I dare you. :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6K6AK4wv04
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:36 AM   #21
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Xbox360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I'll warn you right now it has little to do with the story of shadowrun. It has stuff that didn't exsist in that universe(as far as I know) and it takes a lot of liberties with the "rules" of the game.
But that being said it's still a really cool game, if you can get past the story(lack of w/e).
This is coming from a guy who grew up loving the shadowrun games. I tell everyone I know to get this, I think it's that good.

It's a FPS except when you use a Katana, then it goes to 3rd person I guess you'd call it.

Watch this trailer and tell me it doesn't seem cool. I dare you. :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6K6AK4wv04
Okay. I must admit that looks pretty sweet. I didn't know you could fly and use swords and such. Pretty groovy!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 02-08-2009, 03:57 AM   #22
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Xbox360?

The coolest part is you get to choose what you use. Any race can use any magic/tech/weapon if you want but there's pros and cons for each of course.
Example, trolls mainly use stuff like gust(think jedi force push) to keep people away from them and teleport to make up for thier slow movement.
I like using a Katana and Wired Reflexes(gives you ability to dash and lets you block some bullets with your sword) so I can speed run at someone and cut them, combined with teleport it's savage. Mj can explain how devastating it can be. :P

Sorry to sound like a fanboy but I am. This game got a bad reputation and I want to change that. It's easily one of the best FPSs of all time. Not for graphics or features but the gameplay. Besides occasional lag it's the coolest combat system I've seen. Halo,Gears,Call of duty all feel slow and kinda easy. SR is a cutthroat game usually. If someone sees you it's on.

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:50 PM   #23
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Xbox360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
The coolest part is you get to choose what you use. Any race can use any magic/tech/weapon if you want but there's pros and cons for each of course.
Example, trolls mainly use stuff like gust(think jedi force push) to keep people away from them and teleport to make up for thier slow movement.
I like using a Katana and Wired Reflexes(gives you ability to dash and lets you block some bullets with your sword) so I can speed run at someone and cut them, combined with teleport it's savage. Mj can explain how devastating it can be. :P

Sorry to sound like a fanboy but I am. This game got a bad reputation and I want to change that. It's easily one of the best FPSs of all time. Not for graphics or features but the gameplay. Besides occasional lag it's the coolest combat system I've seen. Halo,Gears,Call of duty all feel slow and kinda easy. SR is a cutthroat game usually. If someone sees you it's on.

That sounds awesome! I am going to try to check it out this weekend.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 02-11-2009, 09:00 PM   #24
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Xbox360?

Let me know if you buy it and I'll play with you to show you the ropes. One of my brothers just bought it so we should have 3-4 people in our party.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:46 PM   #25
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Xbox360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Let me know if you buy it and I'll play with you to show you the ropes. One of my brothers just bought it so we should have 3-4 people in our party.
That sounds good Dudebro. I will let you know if I am able to get it. I might be able to convince my brother to play also. We will sometimes play Halo 3/Gears of War on XBL. Shadowrun, while looking completely different from the classic series, looks very cool. I'm glad I watched that video because the reviews I saw just made the game seem weird.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS