10-01-2014, 03:19 AM
|
#1
|
|
|
I'm Ninjatiamat
I thought it would be obvious to everyone once I started posting again, but yeah, I changed my username.
Just a heads up to everybody.
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
10-01-2014, 03:45 AM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: I'm Ninjatiamat
I noticed when I saw the best thread ever changed authors.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
10-01-2014, 03:48 AM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: I'm Ninjatiamat
I know you know, I'm just making sure everyone else knows.
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
10-01-2014, 08:32 AM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: I'm Ninjatiamat
I noticed because of your signature, the slappening.
|
My Signature |
|
10-01-2014, 09:59 AM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: I'm Ninjatiamat
Now that the cat's out of the bag, why the name change?
|
My Signature |
|
10-01-2014, 10:01 AM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: I'm Ninjatiamat
I loathed my previous username. I was considering a change way back in '08.
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
10-01-2014, 10:08 AM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: I'm Ninjatiamat
I thought your old name was weird. What business does a Tiamat have being stealthy like a ninja? It's just absurd.
|
My Signature |
|
10-01-2014, 10:47 AM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: I'm Ninjatiamat
Yeah, I didn't really think about it prior to making the username.
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
10-01-2014, 11:09 AM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: I'm Ninjatiamat
Welcome to Retro Uprising ZedIsDead!
|
My Signature |
|
10-01-2014, 11:37 AM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: I'm Ninjatiamat
Yeah, OK, Tailsy. How are you doing?
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
10-01-2014, 12:53 PM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: I'm Ninjatiamat
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13
I noticed when I saw the best thread ever changed authors.
|
Same lol.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
10-01-2014, 06:56 PM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: I'm Ninjatiamat
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedIsDead
Yeah, OK, Tailsy. How are you doing?
|
Great and yourself? Are you still in the Army?
|
My Signature |
|
10-01-2014, 07:02 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: I'm Ninjatiamat
I'm actually in the navy. I'm not dumb enough to go on the ground and get shot. I just hang out on a submarine and do sonar things. My contract ends in June, and I'm excited to finally put all that nonsense behind me. At least now I'll finally get into college(and I'll be old as dirt when I get there).
As for myself, I'm doing well.
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
10-01-2014, 07:16 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: I'm Ninjatiamat
Awesome I knew you were in something.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 PM.
|