|
View Poll Results: What should I change my name to?
|
|
Crispy
|
  
|
3 |
33.33% |
|
CP
|
  
|
2 |
22.22% |
|
CrispyChicken
|
  
|
4 |
44.44% |
08-29-2014, 12:24 AM
|
#1
|
|
|
ChrisP's new name
So, as honorable as he is, Chrisp (Stink Buttercrotch) will not reclaim his name.(Due to losing the IGBY bet) What should his new name be?
Just brainstorming here: "Vile" "Heretic" "Cannibal" "Barbed Wire Condom"...
We gotta get him a new name because Buttercroth needs to go.
Last edited by Slime Slayer; 08-29-2014 at 12:28 AM..
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
08-29-2014, 12:46 AM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
Stink Buttercrotch
|
|
|
08-29-2014, 12:52 AM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
PsychoP :P
|
|
|
08-29-2014, 01:04 AM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
"Vaginal Slaughterhouse"
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
08-29-2014, 01:15 AM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
"CP"
accompanied by a lewd avatar image hand chosen by Tenser.
|
|
|
08-29-2014, 04:46 AM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
I think poor old Mr and Mrs Buttercrotch would be very hurt if young Stinky changed his name.

|
My Signature |
|
08-29-2014, 07:04 AM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
Dildozer!!
|
My Signature |
|
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
08-29-2014, 08:03 AM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
C-dog.
|
My Signature |
|
08-29-2014, 09:58 AM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
Crispy.
|
My Signature |
|
08-29-2014, 11:01 AM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
CrispyChicken xD
|
|
|
08-29-2014, 11:13 AM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
EmptyEnema has a nice ring to it.
|
My Signature |
|
08-29-2014, 03:21 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
This is my favorite topic.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
08-29-2014, 03:39 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
That tag is 10/10.
|
|
|
08-29-2014, 03:47 PM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk
That tag is 10/10.
|
What, the title underneath my avatar? 
---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------
CP, Crispy, and CrispyChicken are winning so far.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
08-29-2014, 05:17 PM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
ChrisTOPHER?

|
My Signature |
|
08-29-2014, 05:20 PM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
Kfc
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
09-01-2014, 11:24 PM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
Coming back from the dead real quick to suggest
|
My Signature |
|
09-02-2014, 12:09 AM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mareeps
Coming back from the dead real quick to suggest
|
Close, but not quite. Haven't seen you around in a while Brawl.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
09-02-2014, 08:55 AM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
this reminds me of another time....
|
My Signature |
|
09-04-2014, 04:42 PM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
Seriously change your name. How can you even stand having to type "Stink Buttercrotch" in the login box?
|
|
|
09-04-2014, 05:00 PM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
Lol, I don't mind XD ChrisP was always a boring name anyway. At least Stink is interesting, albeit the wrong kind of 'interesting'.
I tried changing my name but it wasn't working in the Control Panel 
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
09-04-2014, 05:18 PM
|
#23
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk
Seriously change your name. How can you even stand having to type "Stink Buttercrotch" in the login box?
|
You manually log in every time? 
|
My Signature |
|
09-04-2014, 05:21 PM
|
#24
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
Hey, Stink's shown just how much of a chill guy he is by playing along. Plus I like having a mod named Stink Buttercrotch.
|
My Signature |
|
09-04-2014, 05:46 PM
|
#25
|
|
|
Re: ChrisP's new name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
You manually log in every time? 
|
Yes.
Bro do you even online security?
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38 PM.
|