| All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online. |
|
09-17-2013, 05:27 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
Gta 5
So my flatmate and I had a blast on this last night. It was pretty cool, we flew a blimp and landed on the tallest building around.
But to be honest, after a while, it got kinda boring. Just seemed to be the same old thing over and over. You know, do missions, steal cars, get chased by cops, run people over. Rinse & repeat.
Playing golf was one of the more exciting parts. The strippers were a laugh.
In saying that, it was only a few hours of game play at most so there will definitely be a lot more to do/see.
I know at least one other member here has it, so whaddya think so far?
|
My Signature |
|
09-17-2013, 06:18 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: Gta 5
I haven't gotten it yet. Might wait until the holidays to get it. I've been watching a Youtuber I'm subbed to play it. From what I've seen it looks pretty good. Haven't seen enough to judge it yet though.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
09-17-2013, 07:31 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: Gta 5
i got it at midnight release, i've been playing it all day, i havent lost intrest yet. i literally spent an hour in the submarine just looking for ship wrecks
|
My Signature |
|
09-17-2013, 07:33 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: Gta 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barra
But to be honest, after a while, it got kinda boring. Just seemed to be the same old thing over and over. You know, do missions, steal cars, get chased by cops, run people over. Rinse & repeat.
|
That's always been my issue with the series. The missions themselves are usually pretty bad and there's only so many times you can see how you last with a high wanted rating before it becomes old hat.
|
My Signature |
|
09-17-2013, 09:22 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: Gta 5
There's missions in GTA?
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
09-17-2013, 09:50 PM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: Gta 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13
There's missions in GTA?
|
A staple of the series since the original title.
|
|
|
09-17-2013, 10:17 PM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: Gta 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
That's always been my issue with the series. The missions themselves are usually pretty bad and there's only so many times you can see how you last with a high wanted rating before it becomes old hat.
|
GTA4 Multiplayer had its moments. Its complete chaos at times especially if you are in a busy server and its funny to play with friends. Haven't heard much about GTA5's multiplayer though.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
09-17-2013, 10:19 PM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: Gta 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkN
A staple of the series since the original title.
|
(insert retarded pony image here)
That's you.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
09-17-2013, 10:50 PM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Gta 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13
(insert retarded pony image here)
That's you.
|
Meh. In five years I will probably be over the show, and you will probably still be a douche.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by ChrisP
GTA4 Multiplayer had its moments. Its complete chaos at times especially if you are in a busy server and its funny to play with friends. Haven't heard much about GTA5's multiplayer though.
|
Actually, I'm kinda looking forward to it. There's apparently a lot more appeal in GTA5's multiplayer due to better variety.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTTUxR3VNU4]GTA V OFFICIAL MULTIPLAYER GAMEPLAY! - YouTube[/ame]
Awesome stuff, no?
|
|
|
09-17-2013, 11:05 PM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: Gta 5
Yeah hopefully multiplayer is awesome. Doesnt come out til Oct 1st
|
My Signature |
|
09-18-2013, 12:09 AM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: Gta 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkN
Meh. In five years I will probably be over the show, and you will probably still be a douche.
|
Well at least in the age of the internet all our idiotic actions will be well documented.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
09-18-2013, 01:25 PM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: Gta 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkN
|
Looks awesome! Reminds me of Just Cause 2 a little bit. It'll be cool to use all the vehicles and do the activities like paragliding.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
09-20-2013, 09:21 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: Gta 5
So there's no online yet...and I just bought a copy an hour ago.
|
|
|
09-23-2013, 02:39 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: Gta 5
I got my GTA V (PS3) copy since last week and its real good and addictive! Real Business!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FudgyDRS
So there's no online yet...and I just bought a copy an hour ago.
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barra
Yeah hopefully multiplayer is awesome. Doesnt come out til Oct 1st
|
Last edited by T to the C; 09-23-2013 at 02:42 PM..
|
My Signature |
|
09-23-2013, 03:18 PM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: Gta 5
I picked up a copy of GTAV this weekend.
I haven't played it yet due to classwork, but time will fix that.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27 AM.
|