Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-31-2013, 11:43 PM   #1
Jason L. Davis's Avatar
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
931 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis
 
Jason L. Davis

Great Gamers And The Site That Keeps On Giving

Until I Found This Site I Was In Limbo Of Gaming! The only thing I had to rely on to show off my skills with the world besides my neighborhood friends was Twin Galaxies with their time consuming and headache induced methods of Submission. When I found Retro Uprising I quickly went from to in a near instant! This site By Far is the BEST site on the internet and I just can't pry myself away from it....lol , Besides the site , There are two GREAT Gamers in particular that make me game harder than I have ever gamed in my life! They Are TodayIsForgotten = TIF and INNUENDO = INNU, These are 2 guys that I have interacted with on this site besides the the Mods and I have to say These guys right here are some of THE BEST that I have seen! Personally these two guys have made me Practice and be the gamer that I am recently and I have a feeling that they will continue to leave an imprint on this site and influence more people to give there all! For the rest of you great gamers out there, Who are the Great Gamers that have Influenced you to give your all to this site?

---------- Post added 08-01-2013 at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-31-2013 at 11:40 PM ----------

Thanks alot Barra! It really means alot coming from a Great Gamer such as yourself!!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:03 PM   #2
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Great Gamers And The Site That Keeps On Giving

Finding RU was a big deal for me too. No other site has effected me on the same level.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:17 PM   #3
samejamesbond's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
samejamesbond

Re: Great Gamers And The Site That Keeps On Giving

RU was a great find for me too, it's a really great website with an equally
great community. There's a special magic to this place no other site had for
me, so I keep coming back.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Remove Pootis
Old 08-02-2013, 05:10 PM   #4
Jason L. Davis's Avatar
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
931 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis
 
Jason L. Davis

Re: Great Gamers And The Site That Keeps On Giving

I Feel The Same Way! My Computer Screen Seems To Never Leave My Homepage....lol, Even When I Go To Work Im Still Logged On So I Can Get Right Back To Work Soon As I Get Home! The People Here Are Awesome Too!! Blows Facebook Out Of The Water I Must Say!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 10:19 PM   #5
T to the C's Avatar
 
T to the C

Re: Great Gamers And The Site That Keeps On Giving

R.U. is a very great site to have fun and also make your mark on the high score. Its been a year for me since I been on R.U.!! No Doubt!!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-07-2013, 03:17 PM   #6
kiwinavega's Avatar
 
kiwinavega

Re: Great Gamers And The Site That Keeps On Giving

Love this place - I dip in and out of it but there's always something new to find, something wonderful to rediscover and a place to indulge in nostalgia. Great community, too. Happy place!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Giving Evil the Boot with Kickmaster Robot Scoop 1 12-10-2011 01:43 PM
hey fellas ;) fancy giving me a hand! sezthemank Chat 43 04-23-2009 09:47 PM
wow! this new site is great! sezthemank Chat 21 03-25-2009 02:49 AM
Greetings fellow gamers unclebuck Introduce Yourself 14 08-17-2008 12:01 PM
great site ricky8 Introduce Yourself 7 03-24-2008 07:54 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS