Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2011, 08:56 PM   #1
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Bastion

Anyone played this game? I recently downloaded it and I've only gotten a little into it, but it seems really cool. Cool art style, cool story progression, and pretty satisfying combat.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:41 PM   #2
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Bastion

Haven't played it but I heard it's good. I'm just so burned on arcade games I'm wary about getting anymore. They always feel like a rip off.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 03:15 PM   #3
pieman124's Avatar
Regular Poster
370 posts
pieman124 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
pieman124

Re: Bastion

Seems interseting. Maybe I will download it. What exactly do you do?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2011, 10:11 PM   #4
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: Bastion

It's kind of a story based dungeon crawler type game. Run around and whack dudes around. But it's very charming and has a great art style.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:02 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS