Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Introduce Yourself

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-15-2007, 11:40 PM   #1
ilovepandas's Avatar
Regular Poster
69 posts
ilovepandas is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
ilovepandas

hiya

hi, im ilovepandas, and i really do love pandas, and im a noob
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:16 AM   #2
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: hiya

Well I'll officially welcome you to the craziness known as RU. I've noticed you around here earlier (my daughter is into Care Bears) Enjoy the classic games and lively forums we have here, plenty of things to do ;D
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 12-27-2007, 02:32 AM   #3
Barianne's Avatar
New Poster
4 posts
Barianne is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Barianne

Re: hiya

Hi, I am Barianne, and I love playing music and I can swing dance!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 08:36 AM   #4
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: hiya

Welcome to RU Barianne. You must also like playing video games as well. Enjoy your time in the gaming arena or let your thoughts be known here in the forums.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:39 AM   #5
Dj_Feetz's Avatar
Regular Poster
18 posts
Dj_Feetz is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Dj_Feetz

Re: hiya

heh i just wanted to say something heh

the legend killer returns

woosh
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 07:29 PM   #6
Barianne's Avatar
New Poster
4 posts
Barianne is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Barianne

Re: hiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabby
Welcome to RU Barianne. You must also like playing video games as well. Enjoy your time in the gaming arena or let your thoughts be known here in the forums.

Well acutually I don't play many video games because my parents want me to focus on my studies, thats why I go on this site wahaha, but my dad talked my mom into buying me a PS2 so that is pretty cool.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 08:15 AM   #7
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: hiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barianne
Well acutually I don't play many video games because my parents want me to focus on my studies, thats why I go on this site wahaha, but my dad talked my mom into buying me a PS2 so that is pretty cool.
There are a lot of things that I should focus on too, but here I am ;D
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:35 PM   #8
Squall's Avatar
Regular Poster
903 posts
Squall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan club
View Stats
 
Squall

Re: hiya

yup, an easy way to sped a working (not!) day, eh sabby?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:56 PM   #9
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: hiya

hello panda lover im oasis i was just wondering is that care bare pandas on your avatar
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HIYA somedude21 Introduce Yourself 19 07-20-2008 03:43 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS