Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

View Poll Results: Will you get it?
Yes 5 50.00%
No 5 50.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2007, 09:48 AM   #1
gamemaster77's Avatar
Regular Poster
120 posts
gamemaster77 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
gamemaster77

Just Wondering...

Im just wondering if anybody is going to get the new fire emblem game that will come out sometime in november.. i am
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 12:30 PM   #2
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Just Wondering...

I voted no just because I know I won't play it, although I hear Fire Emblem is awesome.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 01:15 AM   #3
Davidizer13's Avatar
Regular Poster
34 posts
Davidizer13 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Davidizer13

Re: Just Wondering...

If they translate it, then yes, I will probably get it. Maybe not right away, but soon after. Fire Emblem for GBA is one of my favorite games.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 09:35 AM   #4
gamemaster77's Avatar
Regular Poster
120 posts
gamemaster77 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
gamemaster77

Re: Just Wondering...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidizer13
If they translate it, then yes, I will probably get it. Maybe not right away, but soon after. Fire Emblem for GBA is one of my favorite games.
they are going to translate it, the one for the wii, not the one for the gameboy (fire emblem 6)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 10:33 AM   #5
BRODYMAN's Avatar
 
BRODYMAN

Re: Just Wondering...

Yes, ten times over.

This and Guitar hero are what I'm most looking forwared to for the "revolution".

I only hope they find some way to use the wifi to have guitar duels...

*hopes tekka interjects with good news*
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Kart: 2449-5237-1294
Old 08-21-2007, 11:18 AM   #6
gamemaster77's Avatar
Regular Poster
120 posts
gamemaster77 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
gamemaster77

Re: Just Wondering...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRODYMAN
Yes, ten times over.

This and Guitar hero are what I'm most looking forwared to for the "revolution".

I only hope they find some way to use the wifi to have guitar duels...

*hopes tekka interjects with good news*
how come you dont call the wii, well, the wii? i think its an ok name, not the best, but its ok. and yea, this, metroid prime 3, and ssbb are the games im waiting for, oh yea, and guitar hero 3
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 01:56 PM   #7
Davidizer13's Avatar
Regular Poster
34 posts
Davidizer13 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Davidizer13

Re: Just Wondering...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamemaster77
they are going to translate it, the one for the wii, not the one for the gameboy (fire emblem 6)
I meant that I owned Fire Emblem 7, just called "Fire Emblem" in the US and Europe, and also for the GBA. However, I'd like to play FE6 as well.

BTW, Revolution is a much better name than Wii, IMO. On a side note, Nintendo still uses "RVL" in its codes to identify games and accessories.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 12:58 AM   #8
gamemaster77's Avatar
Regular Poster
120 posts
gamemaster77 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
gamemaster77

Re: Just Wondering...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidizer13
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamemaster77
they are going to translate it, the one for the wii, not the one for the gameboy (fire emblem 6)
I meant that I owned Fire Emblem 7, just called "Fire Emblem" in the US and Europe, and also for the GBA. However, I'd like to play FE6 as well.

BTW, Revolution is a much better name than Wii, IMO. On a side note, Nintendo still uses "RVL" in its codes to identify games and accessories.
really? i didnt know nintendo does that, cool!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 02:20 AM   #9
Davidizer13's Avatar
Regular Poster
34 posts
Davidizer13 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Davidizer13

Re: Just Wondering...

Yeah, I first noticed these Nintendo ID codes on Game Boy games. For example, Fire Emblem (7) is AGB-AE7E-USA. AGB represents Game Boy Advance, AE7E is the actual game, (all the GBA games seem to have an A before a 3 letter code), and USA is what region it was released for. I'm pretty sure you can do this with most Nintendo games.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 04:05 PM   #10
Tagen's Avatar
Regular Poster
238 posts
Tagen is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Tagen

Re: Just Wondering...

I'll get it eventually, I'm not going to run out and buy the day it comes out though.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:39 AM   #11
nesplayer2299's Avatar
Regular Poster
163 posts
nesplayer2299 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
nesplayer2299

Re: Just Wondering...

I'm gonna' get it, because you're going to get it, because your my brother.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
I love the Powerglove...It's so Bad!<br /><br />
Old 09-16-2007, 06:31 PM   #12
gamemaster77's Avatar
Regular Poster
120 posts
gamemaster77 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
gamemaster77

Re: Just Wondering...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesplayer2299
I'm gonna' get it, because you're going to get it, because your my brother.
cant argue with that reason bro!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS